Join the OSO and Receive Great Member Benefits
Membership of the OSO is open to any optometrists, ophthalmologists, researchers or educators who have an interest in orthokeratology.
Requirements for membership include:
- Successful completion of an accredited certification course for Orthokeratology
- Members also need to have a corneal topographer at the practice where they conduct Orthokeratology
If you pay by PayPal OSO Membership costs $52 AUD per annum including GST. If you use other methods (options include bank transfer and cheque / money order) the cost is $50 AUD including GST.
Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive member only offers on equipment and trial sets
- Latest news on orthokeratology
- Access to research on orthokeratology
- A new members pack to help you get started in orthokeratology
- And much more…
Enquire About Membership
Fill out the below form and we will contact you regarding your possible membership with the OSO.